WHO WE ARE
UAB TenSpa, legal entity code 305743808, registered office address Keramzito str. 4, LT-52267, Kaunas, Lithuania (hereinafter – the Company) is the manager of the Internet store www.tenspa.eu.
The User, having any questions related to the User’s Personal Data, may contact the Company’s lawyer directly by e-mail. email: email@example.com
More detailed information about the Company and the Company’s contact details can be found in the “CONTACTS” sections of the Online Store website, as well as below in this document.
We note that all actions performed with the User’s Personal Data are performed in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania, first of all the General Data Protection Regulation and the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania.
Manager – Company, i. y. UAB TenSpa, legal entity code 305743808, registered office address Keramzito str. 4, LT-52267, Kaunas, Lithuania, setting out the purposes and means of data processing.
Online store – online store available at www.tenspa.eu
User – a natural person visiting the website of the Online Store and / or a natural person seeking to purchase and / or acquire the goods sold by the Company and / or to receive the services provided by the Company.
Personal data – any information relating to a natural person, a data subject whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly established.
Data Recipient – a legal or natural person to whom the Data Controller provides personal data.
An Online Store Account is an account for logging in to the Online Store Website, which is created by the User’s active actions according to the sequence of actions specified on the Online Store Website and in which the User’s Personal Data and order history are stored.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to each User’s device from which they connect to the Online Store website and is temporarily stored on that device.
Direct marketing is the activity of offering goods and services to individuals and / or seeking their opinion on the goods or services offered by post, telephone or other means.
A partner of the Company is a person who supplies goods or services to the Company with whom joint actions or projects may be carried out.
The Company receives Users’ Personal Data in three ways when:
- The user provides information about himself;
- Data related to the User is generated automatically by the User using the website of the Online Store;
- Data about the User is obtained from third parties.
The User of the Company’s Internet Store website independently provides information to the Company in the following cases:
- When the user creates an Internet store account and makes an order in the Internet store;
- During any form of user communication with the Company.
The second way of obtaining Personal Data includes a situation where the Company automatically collects information with the help of Cookies, on the legal basis of the User’s consent to process his Personal Data, using the Company’s Online Store website and its facilities.
The third way of obtaining Personal Data includes a situation where the Company obtains information about the User from third parties, such as Facebook, Inc., Google, Inc., with the User’s consent. The company from Facebook, Inc. receives User Personal Data such as a User Image and the www.facebook.com social network account (profile) name, while from Google, Inc. The Company only receives User Image data.
The Company processes Users’ Personal Data for the following purposes:
- on the website of the E-commerce Company’s Internet store for the purpose of execution;
- For the purpose of organizing and conducting competitions, promotions, games;
- For the purpose of providing the Services;
- For the purpose of direct marketing;
- For the purpose of assessing, improving and ensuring the quality of professional service and for the purpose of resolving potential or arising disputes with Users (audio recording is performed).
The Company does not process the User’s Personal Data for any other purpose incompatible with the above purposes.
In its activities, the Company processes the following Personal Data of Users:
- Legal basis for concluding and executing the Agreement: User’s Personal data, such as name, personal identification number, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, Internet Protocol (IP) address, bank account number, payment method of the purchased goods, goods order history, residential address, text file “cookies”, personal income level, personal passport number, personal marital status data. These Personal Data are processed for the purpose of conducting e-commerce on the Company’s Internet Store website;
- Based on the User’s consent: User’s Personal data, such as name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, Internet Protocol (IP) address, video, image, text file “cookies”. This Personal Data is processed for the purpose of organizing and conducting contests, promotions, games;
- Legal basis for concluding and executing the Agreement: User’s Personal data, such as name, surname, personal identification number, telephone number, e-mail address, workplace address, personal complaints. This Personal Data is processed for the purpose of providing services published on the Company’s Internet Store website;
- With the consent of the user: User’s Personal data such as name, surname, e-mail address, gender, city, purchase category, purchase amount data, text file “cookies”, image data, social network www.facebook.com account name, residential local address. This Personal Data is processed for the purpose of conducting Direct Marketing;
Legal basis of the Company’s legitimate interest: User’s Personal Data, such as audio (conversation) data. This Personal Data is processed for the purpose of assessing, improving and ensuring the quality of professional service and for the purpose of resolving potential or arising disputes with Users.
The Company notes that it does not collect, process or perform any other data processing operations related to the User’s sensitive (special) personal information, such as religious or political views, health, etc.
The Company ensures, adheres to and respects the rights of the Users of the Company’s Internet Store website:
- the right to information, i.e. y. the right to be informed about the Company’s processing of User Personal Data;
- the right to receive information related to the User’s Personal Data processed by the Company;
- the right to rectify the User’s Personal Data if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to be forgotten when the Personal Data is no longer needed to achieve the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed and / or the User revokes the consent on which the processing of Personal Data was based and there is no other legal basis for processing the Personal Data, and / or does not consent to the processing of Personal Data and there are no overriding legitimate reasons to process Personal Data, and / or when Personal Data has been processed unlawfully, and / or Personal Data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation under European Union or Company Member State law, and / or were collected in the context of the provision of information society services;
- the right to restrict the processing of the User’s Personal Data when the User disputes the accuracy of the Personal Data for a period during which the Company may verify the accuracy of the Personal Data and / or the processing of Personal Data is illegal and the User does not consent to the deletion of Personal Data; , or / or the Company no longer needs the User for the processing of Personal Data, but it is needed by the User to state, enforce or defend legal requirements, and / or the User objected to the processing of Personal Data until it is verified that the Company ‘s legitimate reasons outweigh the User’ s reasons;
- the right to object to the processing of the User’s Personal Data, i.e. The User has the right at any time, for reasons related to the User’s specific case, not to consent to the processing of Personal Data relating to him when such processing is carried out in the public interest or in the performance of public authority functions, including profiling. , and / or the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Company or a third party, unless such interests of the User or fundamental rights and freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, take precedence, especially when the User is a child, including profiling , and / or when Personal Data is processed for the purpose of Direct Marketing, including profiling related to Direct Marketing. The Company hereby states that, taking into account the exercise of the User’s right to object to the processing of Personal Data, the Company shall no longer process Personal Data unless the Company proves that the Personal Data is processed for compelling legitimate reasons beyond the Company’s interests, rights and freedoms. , enforce or defend legal claims.
- the right to portability of Personal Data, i.e. The User has the right to receive the Personal Data related to him / her, which he / she has provided to the Company, when the processing of the User’s Personal Data is based on consent and / or agreement and such User’s Personal Data is processed by automated personal data processing means. The Company hereby indicates that in exercising its right to data portability, the User has the right, when technically possible, the Company to transfer the Personal Data directly to another data controller, i.e. the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of the processing.
- the right to withdraw consent for the processing of Personal Data when the processing is based on the User’s consent.
The Company informs that the relevant actions by which the above-mentioned User Rights are implemented will be performed as soon as possible, but not later than after 1 (one) month from the date of your application. We note that if necessary, the 1 (one) month term may be extended for another two months, depending on the complexity and number of the request. In this case, the Company shall inform the User about such extension within 1 (one) month from the receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
The Company points out that, without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies, any User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of his domicile, place of work or place of suspected infringement, if the person considers that the processing of personal data relating to him is carried out in breach of existing data protection legislation. In the Republic of Lithuania, such a supervisory authority is the State Data Protection Inspectorate, legal entity code 188607912, address A. Juozapavičiaus str.6, LT-09310 Vilnius, Lithuania.
If the User wishes the Company to exercise the above rights or if the User has questions regarding the exercise of his rights, please contact the Company by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The terms of storage of Personal Data processed by the Company, taking into account the purposes of personal data processing, are as follows:
- The User’s Personal Data processed for the purpose of conducting e-commerce on the Company’s Internet Store website is stored for 5 (five) years from the last use of the User in the Company’s Internet Store;
- The User’s Personal Data processed for the purpose of organizing and conducting competitions, promotions, games is stored for 5 (five) years from the last User’s participation in a competition, promotion or game organized by the Company;
- The User’s Personal Data processed for the purpose of providing the services is stored for 5 (five) years from the last use of the Services provided by the Company;
- The User’s Personal Data processed for the purpose of Direct Marketing is stored for 5 (five) years from the date of receipt of the User’s consent to process his / her Personal Data for the purpose of Direct Marketing;
- The User’s Personal Data processed for the purpose of assessing, improving and ensuring the quality of professional service and for the purpose of resolving potential or arising disputes with customers is stored for 3 (three) years from the date of receipt of the relevant Personal Data.
The Company makes all reasonable and reasonable efforts to protect the User’s Personal Data during the above periods. Upon expiration of the term of storage of Personal Data, the Company destroys the User’s personal information.
The Company uses the services of reliable third parties established in Lithuania and other European Union countries, such as courier services, leasing companies, companies providing direct marketing and server rental services.
The Company informs the User that in order to achieve the purposes of personal data processing identified in these Privacy Rules, the Company transfers the User’s Personal Data to the above-mentioned third parties, taking into account the specific purpose of personal data processing.
The User’s Personal Data shall be transferred to third parties only to the extent and to the extent necessary for the direct performance of their duties and to ensure the User’s legitimate interests.
The Company and the third party to whom the Company has transferred the User’s Personal Data shall act in accordance with the separate agreement (s) governing the processing of the Personal Data transferred to the third party, necessary to implement technical and organizational security measures and other Personal Data necessary legal provisions governing the processing of
The User undertakes and must store the Account password and login name, as well as other Personal Data of his / her login to the Company’s Internet Store website. The User undertakes and must not disclose Personal Data to any other third party, either about himself or about third parties, if such Personal Data of third parties have become available to him, and immediately inform the Company about the identified violations.
The Company seeks to ensure the confidentiality of the User’s personal information and in the normal circumstances of using the Company’s Internet Store website, the Company has no right to disclose the User’s Personal Data to any other Data Recipients, unless required by the Company’s implementation process.
In case the Company is obliged by laws or other legal acts, the Company must disclose information about the User to the competent authorities.
The Company cares about the security and confidentiality of the User’s Personal Data. In order to prevent unauthorized access to Personal Data or unauthorized disclosure of Personal Data and to protect the available information, the Company has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures.
The Company notes that while the Company endeavors to implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures, these or any other measures cannot guarantee complete security and cannot protect against all possible security breaches at any time.
The Company’s Internet Store and the services provided in it are intended for persons over 16 years of age, therefore the Company does not knowingly collect or process Personal Data of children under 16 years of age.
However, the Company notes that parents have the right to give their consent to the Company if their minor child under the age of 16 wishes to use the Company’s Internet store and the opportunities provided by it, for example, to purchase a product or service.
If you become aware that your child has provided personal information to the Company without your consent, please contact the Company by email. email email@example.com.
For the purpose of e-commerce, the Company has the right to process your data that the User will provide during registration, as well as the data that the User will receive when purchasing goods, including information about the goods purchased by the User and payment-related data. If the User does not provide his / her personal data during registration, the Company will not be able to identify the User and sell the goods.
In addition to the information provided by the User, the Company manages information on which goods the User has purchased on the Website and how the User has used the Website. Information about your use of the Website is collected through cookies and is described below in this policy. Upon payment by the User for the goods purchased on the Website, the Company receives personal data related to the payment, including the account number, the amount of the payment.
The Company may obtain information about the User from public sources to the extent permitted by applicable law and to the extent necessary to use the Website, such as when the User logs in to his account via the Facebook social network.
The basis for the processing of the User’s personal data for this purpose is the performance of the contract or actions taken at His request before the conclusion of the contract. Certain actions for the processing of personal data may also be based on the fulfillment of legal obligations, for example in order to comply with obligations under tax legislation.
The Company, with the explicit consent of the User, has the right to send Direct Marketing messages to the User by e-mail and / or instant message.
The User has the right to revoke the consent (s) given to the Company to process his Personal Data for the purposes of Direct Marketing at any time.
If the User no longer wishes his / her Personal Data to be used for the purposes of Direct Marketing, the User may write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Company’s general customer consultation number +370 604 42008 and indicate that he does not wish to receive e-mails and / or SMS messages.
Sending of e-mails and / or SMS messages is terminated only by e-mails clearly indicated by the User. postal addresses and / or telephone numbers.
If the User submits a complaint, claim, inquiry or order by e-mail, in writing or otherwise, the personal data voluntarily provided by the User will be processed for the purpose of administration of this complaint, claim, inquiry or order. If the complaint or claim submitted by the User relates to a potential dispute, possible damage, etc., as well as if a contractual relationship arises during the execution of the order, the User’s personal data may be stored for a maximum period of 10 years. If the personal data related to the complaint or claim is not related to a possible dispute, they will be destroyed within a shorter period of time, when these data will no longer be necessary for the purpose. The processing of the User’s personal data will be based on the expression of His free will, i. consent, however, in certain cases, the basis for the continued storage of the complaint may be a legal act.
According to the Regulation, the content of e-mail correspondence is considered personal data, even if the correspondence is between employees of legal entities. In this context, the content of electronic communications as well as e-mail addresses are subject to the rules on the processing of personal data required by the Regulation. The basis for the processing of the user’s personal data is the expression of your free will to communicate by e-mail and to provide certain data in it, i. consent. In addition, the processing of data may also be based on the performance of a contract and the fulfillment of legal obligations. The user’s e-mail address, correspondence content and related data will be processed in accordance with the principle of proportionality. This data will primarily be visible to the person you are communicating with directly via email. However, in certain cases, the User’s correspondence may be read by other employees, for example, for purposes of internal administration, investigation of possible violations of legislation or internal rules, employee replacement and related purposes, and in similar situations.
In order for the User to be provided with the Company’s Online Store services in full, Cookies may be stored on the User’s device that connects to the Online Store with the User’s consent.
The cookies used by the Company are intended for the transmission of information via an electronic communications network. Other Type of Cookie – to collect information to calculate traffic (collect statistical information), provide content that is of interest to the User, and save the visit history.
The Company does not use this type of Cookie, but draws the User’s attention to the fact that some of the Company’s Partners may use this type of Cookie, therefore the User should contact a specific Company Partner if he suspects that this type of Cookie is used without his consent.
The list of cookies used on the website can be found below:
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. With information on how and to whom they are used, you can decide whether to keep cookies or turn them off in your browser. Most browsers allow the User to manage cookies through their settings options. If the User does not want to accept cookies, he can choose in his browser to not accept all cookies or to send an alert when a cookie is created. To learn more about how to manage cookies, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.