Introducing the Tarkine – this is a wood-fired hot tub that has been manufactured to the highest of standards. Ten Spa ensures that no corners have been cut throughout the design, manufacturing, or material selection process. In turn, sourcing you with the industrys’ best quality products that are built to last.
The Tarkine product range excels with compact dimensions (2m external diameter), making it the perfect hot tub for any garden or family of 4 to 5 people.
- Seating Capacity: 4-5
- External Dimensions: 200cm Diameter
- Dry weight: 200kg
- Filled weight: 1600kg
- Water capacity: 1,350 Litres
- Cladding: Thermo wood
- Height: 105cm
- Stove/heater: Integrated 30kw, 316 Stainless Steel
- Draining: High-flow drain tap through oven
Pre-built Tarkine model includes the following:
- Liner: Grey
- Cladding: Thermo wood
- Heater: 30 kw Stainless steel 316 integrated wood-fired heater
- Cover: Insulated, foldable black leather cover.
- Spa Functions: Hydro massage system with 15 Jets (1.5kw)
- 12x Air bubble massage jets
- Stairs: A Type
- Lights: 3 LED’s
- Filtration system: Full filtration system including sand filter and surrounding cover box
- Mini bar: Drink holder 1x
- Chimney heat guard
- High-Flow drain tap
- Wall and bottom insulation
- Foundation: Wooden ans steel combination (5 years Guarantee )
Pre-built Tarkine model is ready for delivery – Estimated delivery 1 week after ordering.
Our hot tubs are delivered upright on a pallet, once delivered the hot tub will be safely unloaded on the kerbside.
We are so confident in quality of our manufactured products, we are offering the following:
– 2 years warranty on the structure
– 2 years warranty on the pumps/ plumbing and components
– 2 years warranty on the basic and optional spa components
– 2 years warranty on the shell surface of the spa
– 2 years warranty on the cabinet
– 2 years warranty on the lights
– 1-year warranty on the cover
More detail description
Ten Spa began their journey as Ten Steel manufacturer and has continuously developed hot tub heaters building technique. As a result we have established the perfect thickness and stainless steel grade (AISI316) to withstand high temperatures and chemicals used to maintain hot tub.
The standard price of Tarkine includes the high-end 316 stainless steel integrated 30KW heater along with high-flow drain tap, 2m chimney and most importantly with a chimney heat guard, because we value your safety.
All of our hot tubs features a premium Thermowood cladding. And it gets even better we will not charge you anything extra for steps (A type), 1x drink holder and spruce paddle! Do not fancy Thermo wood? Larch cladding is also free of charge – these are included!
In addition, we will make sure that any selected wood cladding has been oil treated before it is delivered.
Prefer a custom colour ? – No problem Ten Spa offers many colours we can paint your Tarkine with.
A standard Tarkine model includes a free-selection of two fibreglass colours, white or grey.
Ten Spa in house built fibreglass molds are manufactured using a unique hand-poured technique to form a five layers of reinforced hard plastic. The end result ? Durable High-end fibreglass mold with features of high-gloss surface making it fashionable and very easy to clean.
Nonetheless, exclusively Ten Spa and Concept spa offers a new range of internal liner finishes allowing you to upgrade Tarkine’s fibreglass colour to Ocean, Navy, Quartz or Beach Pearl.
The selected Tarkine model is pre-built with 6 Hydro massage jets (0.9kw pump) 1 LED light
Do not worry, a standard domestic power outlet is enough to power up the upgrades.
As standard the Tarkine wood-fired hot tub will come with certified UV resistant leather foldable cover.